- 2 cups plain unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (or to your taste)
- Optional spices: 2 green cardamom pods and 1/2 inch cinnamon stick
- Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir for about 3 minutes until hot.
- Remove the optional spices and pour the turmeric milk into drinking cups. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 5 minute
Number of servings: 2